Train like a professional footballer by joining FCV Academy on a football-only course.
Students can attend for any duration between one week and 1 year on dates that suit them within FCV Academy year.
Players will focus solely on football and physical fitness during their time at FCV, ensuring optimal benefit to their on-field game.
Start your journey with FCV today by completing our enquiry form – HERE
Whilst attending a football-only course players will be based at our Grace Dieu Manor Park home in Leicestershire, UK. Accommodation is en-suite twin rooms and our on site chef will prepare three meals per day, catering for any dietary requirements.
Our UEFA qualified coaching team will deliver football and analysis sessions, providing players with the right environment to develop their skills and techniques ready to showcase their talents in front of professional scouts, coaches and agents.
|Full Season (35 Weeks)
£200 deposit for all durations with remaining amount to be paid in instalments.
If the duration you would like to attend is not shown, please contact our admissions team by email email@example.com or telephone +44 1933 420 000
Players that require a visa to visit the UK, only require UK visitor visa to join the academy on a short course. UK visitor visas are valid for up to 6 months and our team will support and take you through a step by step guide to applying for your visa.
Fees include: Football course, accommodation, 3 meals per day, training kit, matchday kit &…
- Guest coaching sessions with former professional footballers and managers
- In-house full-time coaching programme with UEFA qualified coaches including specialist goalkeeping sessions
- Competitive league fixtures, friendlies with pro clubs and showcase match opportunities
- Filming of matches and post-match analysis
- Specific strength and conditioning sessions
- Fitness monitoring and testing
- Sport injury support
- Nutrition, health and lifestyle advice.
- Team building activities
- Media Training
- Opportunity to take iSport course, Language course, FA Coaching badges and referee’s course
- Support with exit pathways and provision of references
Short Course Fees – Payment can be made in full or instalments via Flywire (c/card) or by bacs with an invoice on request
- £200 per week (8 hours of study per week)
- East Midlands – £55
- Luton – £165
- Birmingham – £110
- Stansted – 205
- Heathrow – £295
- Gatwick – £345
- Manchester – £195
- All other airports will be priced on request
The following events are currently available to book online. You can also build your own short course. Click on any event to view full details and prices and for information on how to book securely online. You can also build your own short course to choose dates that suit you.
Join us for a course during 2022/23
FCV International Football Academy are delighted to invite UK and overseas parents and players to meet us remotely for our next Virtual Open Day.