Football with Education
Full-time students at FCV Academy benefit from intensive on-field training per week from UEFA A Licensed coaches, balanced with classroom and seminar time that develops workplace skills for jobs in football.
The academy’s intensive training programme has been designed to enhance every individuals game, with training sessions and matches that are led by highly-qualified UEFA A coaches that include experienced former professional players and managers.
Sessions focus on improving individual technique, as well as developing tactical awareness and an understanding of the game.
Fees include: Football course, academic course, accommodation, 3 meals per day, training kit, matchday kit &…
- Guest coaching sessions with former professional footballers and managers
- In-house full-time coaching programme with UEFA qualified coaches including specialist goalkeeping sessions
- Competitive league fixtures, friendlies with pro clubs and showcase match opportunities
- Filming of matches and post-match analysis.
- Specific strength and conditioning sessions
- Fitness monitoring and testing.
- Sport injury support
- Nutrition, health and lifestyle advice.
- Team building activities.
- Media Training.
- Opportunity to take FA Coaching badges and referee’s course.
- Support with exit pathways and provision of references.
Experience a day in the life of a student at FCV with our FREE taster days – Find out more
Full time courses require a refundable deposit of £3,000 to secure a students place with the remainder of the fees to be paid in instalments during the academy year.
UK Day Students – Find out more
*Inclusions: Football course, academic course, 1 meal per day, training kit, matchday kit & welfare support
Distance Learning Courses are available, with fees on request – visit our distance learning page for more information.