HNC in Sport & Exercise Science
FCV in partnership with Loughborough College is offering a HNC programme that enables a multidisciplinary study of sport and exercise science at a higher level, where you will have the opportunity to study in all major disciplines of sports science, as well as an introduction to research and laboratory skills. You will gain a scientific understanding of core principles involved in supporting a range of sporting performances.
UK Based Students – £31,995
EU & International Students – £31,995
Deposit of £2,995 required to secure place and remainder of the fees to be paid in instalments throughout the year.
Fees include: Football course, academic course, accommodation, 3 meals per day, training kit, matchday kit &…
- Guest coaching sessions with former professional footballers and managers through our partnership with the LMA
- In-house full-time coaching programme with UEFA qualified coaches including specialist goalkeeping sessions
- Competitive league fixtures, friendlies with pro clubs and showcase match opportunities
- Fully funded overseas football trip for students in the final year. Previously been in Sweden & Belgium
- Filming of matches and post-match analysis.
- Specific strength and conditioning sessions
- Fitness monitoring and testing.
- Sport injury support
- Nutrition, health and lifestyle advice.
- Specialist support to address mental health, emotional welfare and addictive disorders
- Team building activities.
- Media Training.
- Opportunity to take FA Coaching badges and referee’s course.
- Support with exit pathways and provision of references.
Your learning with Loughborough College will include online lectures, seminars, and activities, as well as independent study. Learning will require you to visit Loughborough College for your education of between 12-15 hours a week.
During these contact days you will be able to put theory into practice, by utilising our sports science
laboratories and practical facilities, whilst also benefitting from face-to face delivery and support.
Assessments include a range of essays, projects, presentations, and reports. Such diversity will allow you to experience various modes of academic and professional practice, developing your
abilities and refining your skills in preparation for graduate employment or further study. We have an excellent support system in place, where tutors will work closely with you both remotely and during contact days throughout the duration of your programme. They will support your development and academic progress.