Term One (15 weeks)
- Tuesday 04 Sept 18 – Arrive at Academy
- Wednesday 05 Sept 18 – Term starts
- Wednesday 19 Dec 18 - Parents Meetings / Academy closes for Christmas
Term Two (13 weeks)
- Sunday 06 Jan 19 - Arrive at Academy
- Monday 07 Jan 19 - Term starts
- Friday 05 Apr 19 - Academy closes for Easter
Term Three (5 weeks)
- Tuesday 23 Apr 19 - Term starts
- Friday 24 May 19 - Academy closes for Summer at the close of the season
- Monday 09 Sept 19 – Arrive at Academy
- Tuesday 10 Sept 19 – Term starts
- Thursday 19 Dec 19 - Parents Meetings / Academy closes for Christmas
- Sunday 05 Jan 20 - Arrive at Academy
- Monday 06 Jan 20 - Term starts
- Friday 03 Apr 20 - Academy closes for Easter
- Sunday 19 April 20 - Arrive at Academy
- Monday 20 Apr 20 - Term starts
- Friday 22 May 20 - Academy closes for Summer at the close of the season
Academy opening and closing times through the year, players are expected to arrive at the times stated and will not be available for collection until the Academy closing times at the end of term.
During the year players will be allowed to leave the Academy for the weekends unless specifically requested to stay, prior notice will be given to any players specifically required to stay over on a weekend. Players will be allowed to leave the Academy after training/matches on a Saturday morning, this is usually around midday. Under special circumstances, players may be allowed to leave earlier on a Friday evening, following training at approximately 5pm. All players leaving for the weekend must return by 10pm on a Sunday evening.
During term three there will be a May Day Bank Holiday on Monday 4th May, for those players wishing to return home this weekend they will not be required to return until 10pm on Monday evening. The Academy will be open as normal though for any player wishing to stay over for that weekend, although no college lessons will take place on that Monday.
Players may be required to attend some days at college to sit exams or extra study periods; these will be confirmed in due course.
Any players wishing to stay out of term time would have to arrange accommodation themselves.