- Monday 07 Sept 20 – Arrive at Academy
- Tuesday 08 Sept 20 – Term starts
- Friday 18 Dec 20 – Parents Meetings / Academy closes for Christmas
- Monday 04 Jan 21 – Arrive at Academy
- Tuesday 05 Jan 21 – Term starts
- Friday 26 Mar 21 – Parents Meetings / Academy closes for Easter
- Sunday 11 Apr 21 – Arrive at Academy
- Monday 12 Apr 21 – Term starts
- Friday 21 May 21 – End of season Match and Awards Presentations
Academy opening and closing times through the year, players are expected to arrive at the times stated and will not be available for collection until the Academy closing times at the end of term.
During the year players will be allowed to leave the Academy for the weekends unless specifically requested to stay, prior notice will be given to any players specifically required to stay over on a weekend. Players will be allowed to leave the Academy after training/matches on a Saturday morning, this is usually around midday. Under special circumstances, players may be allowed to leave earlier on a Friday evening, following training at approximately 5pm. All players leaving for the weekend must return by 10pm on a Sunday evening.
During term three there will be a May Day Bank Holiday on Monday 4th May, for those players wishing to return home this weekend they will not be required to return until 10pm on Monday evening. The Academy will be open as normal though for any player wishing to stay over for that weekend, although no college lessons will take place on that Monday.
Players may be required to attend some days at college to sit exams or extra study periods; these will be confirmed in due course.
Any players wishing to stay out of term time would have to arrange accommodation themselves.