Full-time without Education
The FCV International Football Academy welcomes students from all around the world.
The fees we charge include all coaching, matches, kits, equipment, tutoring, entertainment, guest speakers, accommodation, transport to and from training, and three meals a day for seven days a week.
With a team of residential wardens available 24 hours a day, we take your safety and enjoyment very seriously, ensuring we create the best environment for you to achieve your footballing goals.
YOUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO JOINING US
One to Three Year full-time Course:
- Student will need to attend an Open Day for a tour and football assessment.
- If successful, an official offer will be sent.
- Accept the offer by completing relevant forms, terms & conditions and return with first instalment of fees by the deadline set.
- Confirm if you require a visitor visa and learn how to obtain one. Note visitors visas are generally granted for 6 months only in duration.
- Apply for a visa if required through the relevant embassy.
- Complete and return further Academy registration forms as instructed.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Inform FCV International Football Academy of Visa confirmation (if applicable) and travel arrangements. Airport Transfers can be arranged.
- Join the Academy.
The process of applying varies slightly depending on what course you are registering for, but we will be happy to explain and guide you through the entire procedure.