Full-time with Education
The FCV International Football Academy welcomes students from all around the world.
The fees for a full-time course varies depending on whether the student is UK/EU or internationally based. The choice of course to be studied during your time at FCV International Football Academy will also affect the price.
The fees we charge include all coaching, matches, kits, equipment, tutoring, entertainment, guest speakers, accommodation, transport to and from training and college, and three meals a day for seven days a week.
With a team of residential wardens available 24 hours a day, we take your safety and enjoyment very seriously, ensuring we create the best environment for you to achieve your academic and footballing goals.
YOUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO JOINING US
One to Three Year full-time Course:
- Student will need to attend an Open Day for a tour and football assessment.
- Student will need to provide relevant academic exam grades and information, to check eligibility for the Academic course they wish to study.
- If successful, an official offer will be sent.
- Accept the offer by completing relevant forms, terms & conditions and return with first instalment of fees by the deadline set.
- Confirm if / what visa you may require and learn how to obtain one.
- If you require a tier 4 student visa, it is likely you will need to prove your knowledge of English Language, this can be done through arranging and sitting the recognised qualification IELTS for UKVI Academic test.
- Once the relevant documentation has been received, if the student requires a Tier 4 Student Visa then the College will issue the required CAS number.
- Apply for a visa if required through the relevant embassy.
- Complete and return further Academy registration forms as instructed.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Inform FCV International Football Academy of Visa confirmation (if applicable) and travel arrangements. Airport Transfers can be arranged.
- Join the Academy.
The process of applying varies slightly depending on what course you are registering for, but we will be happy to explain and guide you through the entire procedure.