The FCV International Football Academy welcomes students from all around the world.
Football camp fees depend on the duration of the camp, but include all coaching, matches, kits, equipment, entertainment, accommodation, transport to and from training, and three meals a day for the period.
Camps typically run during the English school holiday period and may offer additional options of study, including courses such as English language.
With a team of residential wardens available 24 hours a day, we take your safety and enjoyment very seriously, ensuring we create the best environment for you to achieve your footballing goals.
YOUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO JOINING US
One to Three Week Football Camp:
- Decide the camp you wish to book on.
- If available, decide on any additional options to study. These will be noted on the specific camp page if available.
- Book a specific camp through our website.
- Alternatively request our camp booking forms be sent to you through emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and return once received, along with the required payment.
- Confirmation letters of booking will be issued via email.
- Confirm if you require a visitor visa and learn how to obtain one.
- Apply for a visa if required through the relevant embassy.
- Complete and return further Academy registration forms as instructed.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Inform FCV International Football Academy of Visa confirmation (if applicable) and travel arrangements. Airport Transfers can be arranged.
- Join the Academy.
The process of applying varies slightly depending on what course you are registering for, but we will be happy to explain and guide you through the entire procedure.