What is involved?
These short courses offer intensive football coaching and training for football players, aged 16-21, from the UK and abroad and will provide Match Analysis, Performance Analysis and Coaches advice.
Short course programme
Top quality football training facilities at The Borderville Sports Complex, Stamford
- First-class football coaching programmes with UEFA 'A' coaches and advice from Managers in the professional game
- An intensive football training regime from Monday - Saturday
- Fixtures against league and non-league opposition with the opportunity to impress opponents and watching scouts
- Specialist coaching and advice including strength & conditioning, diet & nutrition, goalkeeping coaching (if applicable)
- Physiotherapy and sport injury cover
- Welfare support
- Full board accommodation with 3 meals per day
- Recreational activities, excursions and Team-Building activities
- Transportation to games
Short course availability
- 07 Jan 2018 - 09 Feb 2018
- 18 Feb 2018 - 29 Mar 2018
- 09 Apr 2018 - 25 May 2018
International students would only require a UK Visitor Visa to attend the Academy for a short course programme. For more information please visit - www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk
- £699 per week
All fees are inclusive of VAT and cover everything except travel to and from the FCV International Football Academy and any personal expenditure. We can help arrange airport transfers – please contact us to arrange.
Short Course packages
- Feb 18th – Mar 29th – 6 weeks £3,999 (saves £195)
- Apr 9th - May 11th - 5 weeks £3,399 (saves £96)
These packages can be booked online below.
- English Language – 15 hours per week (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced level) – additional £200/week
- Airport Transfers – price on request
- Academy Training Kit Pack (inc. shirt/shorts/socks) – price on request
Should you require further information please contact us on +44 1933 420000 or email email@example.com