Upcoming Football Short Courses
The following short courses are currently available to book online. You can also build your own short course. Click on any event to view full details and prices and for information on how to book securely online.
About Short Courses
The short courses offer intensive football coaching and training for football players aged 16-21 from the UK and abroad and will provide Match Analysis, Performance Analysis and Coaches advice. Short Courses work on a weekly basis, with players paying for each week they stay.
Short course programme.
Included in a short course is:
- Top quality football training at the The Borderville Sports Complex
- First-class football coaching programmes with UEFA 'A' coaches and advice from Managers in the professional game
- An intensive football training regime from Monday - Saturday
- Fixtures against League and Non-League opposition with the opportunity to impress opponents and watching scouts
- Specialist coaching and advice including strength & conditioning, diet & nutrition, goalkeeping coaching (if applicable)
- Physiotherapy and sport injury cover
- Welfare support
- Full board accommodation with 3 meals per day
- Recreational activities, excursions and Team-Building activities
- Transportation to games and training
Short course availability
A Short Course can be booked for any number of weeks between the following dates:
- 09 Sep 2019 - 19 Dec 2019
- 05 Jan 2020 - 03 Apr 2020
- 19 Apr 2020 - 22 May 2020
- £799 per week
All fees are inclusive of VAT and cover everything except travel to and from the FCV International Football Academy and any personal expenditure. We can help arrange airport transfers – please contact us to arrange.
- English Language – 12 hours per week (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced level) – additional £200/week
- Airport Transfers – price on request
- Academy Training Kit Pack (inc. shirt/shorts/socks) – price on request
International students would only require a UK Visitor Visa to attend the Academy for a short course programme. For more information please visit - www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk
Should you require further information please contact us on +44 1933 420000 or email email@example.com