Football Short Courses
FCV International Football Academy also offer short courses designed to give players an experience of what life is like at the Academy.
All short courses are fully residential using one of the Academy’s boarding houses or registered landladies, and optional extras such as English Language lessons can be provided.
Short course programme
Included in a short course is:
- Top quality football training at the The Borderville Sports Complex
- First-class football coaching programmes with UEFA ‘A’ coaches and advice from Managers in the professional game
- An intensive football training regime from Monday – Saturday
- Fixtures against League and Non-League opposition with the opportunity to impress opponents and watching scouts
- Specialist coaching and advice including strength & conditioning, diet & nutrition, goalkeeping coaching (if applicable)
- Physiotherapy and sport injury cover
- Welfare support
- Full board accommodation with 3 meals per day
- Recreational activities, excursions and Team-Building activities
- Transportation to games and training
Short course availability
A Short Course can be booked for any number of weeks between the following dates:
- 19 Apr 2020 – 22 May 2020
- 07 Sept 2020 – 18 Dec 2020
- 04 Jan 2021 – 26 Mar 2021
- 11 Apr 2021 – 21 May 2021
- £799 per week
All fees are inclusive of VAT and cover everything except travel to and from the FCV International Football Academy and any personal expenditure. We can help arrange airport transfers – please contact us to arrange.
- English Language – 12 hours per week (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced level) – additional £200/week
- Airport Transfers – price on request
- Academy Training Kit Pack (inc. shirt/shorts/socks) – price on request
The following events are currently available to book online. You can also build your own short course. Click on any event to view full details and prices and for information on how to book securely online. You can also build your own short course to choose dates that suit you.