FCV Academy heading to Manchester City
Students of FCV International Football Academy will be heading to the home of the reigning Premier League champions, Manchester City, for two days in October.
All the players at FCV currently on a full-time course or on a short course during the week beginning October 22nd will have the unique opportunity to visit the City Football Academy, home of the reigning Premier League champions, for two days training from October 24th – 25th.
The trip will involve:
- 3 x 90 minute training sessions on all aspects of play from City Football coaching staff
- Use of the state-of-the-art City Football Academy facility for all scheduled training sessions
- All meals including 1 x cooked lunch to be taken at Manchester City’s Academy Lounge
- Use of ‘City Football’ kit for all training sessions
- Behind the scenes tour of the Etihad Stadium, including visit to official club shop
- Visit to the National Football Museum
- Coach travel and accommodation at the Hallmark Inn Manchester
Grant Brown, FCV Head Coach, is extremely excited by the opportunity that his players have at the Etihad Campus.
“This is a phenomenal chance to witness first-class facilities at the home of one of the best teams in the world,” he explained.
“They’ll get to see what life is like right at the top of the sport, and a step in the right direction to show the lads what they could be aiming at. They are top of the pile in this country.
“We’re all excited, and on behalf of FCV would like to thank the club the opportunity.”