FCV International Football Academy have been running the Development Camps for over eleven years. The camps have been designed for players aged 15 - 21 and give the ideal preparation and opportunity to develop all areas of their performance.
The players will receive technical advice and day-to-day training sessions from FCV’s UEFA A licensed coaches, as well as full-board accommodation at the Garden House. Each player will also receive two sets of training kit (T-Shirt, Shorts & Socks) and complimentary copy of FourFourTwo magazine. Players attending the Camp will also welcome former Premier League and Nigerian international Peter Odemwingie, as a guest speaker. Peter made over 100 appearances in the Premier League, for teams such as West Bromwich Albion, Stoke City and Cardiff City, whilst earning over 60 caps for Nigeria.
The boarding house will offer use of all its facilities on an exclusive basis - twin rooms with en-suite facilities, dining room, communal rooms, games room, study centre, conservatory and nearly an acre of walled gardens. WiFi is provided and our residential and welfare team are on hand to ensure that the students will have all they need to enjoy a safe, friendly stay at the Academy.
What is the cost?
- One Week (Fully Residential / 8 Days from 11th Aug - 18th Aug) - £799
- Two Weeks (Fully Residential / 15 Days from 28th July - 11th Aug) - £1,398
- Three Weeks (Fully Residential / 22 Days from 28th July - 18th Aug) - £2,025
- English Language Tuition: 12 hours per week
- English Levels Available: Pre-Intermediate (A2), Intermediate (B1/B2)
- Class Study Materials: Provided
- Home Study Materials: Workbook included in course fee
Fees – additional £200 per week
Students will spend a stimulating summer meeting other students from around the world, refining English and academic skills in an enjoyable way, whilst taking part in an exciting football programme.