Full-Time Football Programme
Full time course
Our full-time programme is available to those looking to join the academy for a duration of one to three years. Players on a full time course have the option of football only or combining football whilst studying for an academic qualification.
The academy’s intensive training programme has been designed to enhance every individuals game, with training sessions and matches that are led by highly-qualified UEFA A coaches that include experienced former professional players and managers.
Sessions focus on improving individual technique, as well as developing tactical awareness and an understanding of the game.
Fees include: Football course, academic course, accommodation, 3 meals per day, training kit, matchday kit &…
- Guest coaching sessions with former professional footballers and managers through our partnership with the LMA
- In-house full-time coaching programme with UEFA qualified coaches including specialist goalkeeping sessions
- Competitive league fixtures, friendlies with pro clubs and showcase match opportunities
- Fully funded overseas football trip for students in the final year. Previously been in Sweden & Belgium
- Filming of matches and post-match analysis.
- Specific strength and conditioning sessions
- Fitness monitoring and testing.
- Sport injury support
- Nutrition, health and lifestyle advice.
- Specialist support to address mental health, emotional welfare and addictive disorders
- Team building activities.
- Media Training.
- Opportunity to take FA Coaching badges and referee’s course.
- Support with exit pathways and provision of references.
Full time Fees
Full time courses require a deposit of £3,995 to secure a students place with the remainder of the fees to be paid in instalments during the academy year. Save £1500 with our special offer.
*Inclusions: Football course, academic course, 1 meal per day, training kit, matchday kit & welfare support
Distance Learning Courses
Fees on request – visit our distance learning page for more information.