Summer Camp 2021
Sunday 25th July 2021 to Friday 6th August 2021
The International Football Academy are delighted to announce our Development Camp for 2021 for players aged 15-21 years old. The Camp will combine coaching, guest speakers, nutritional advice, training kit and a showcase match with opportunities to impress watching scouts. Players will stay at the Academy’s Boarding House in Stamford with training at the Borderville Sports Complex.
The International Football Academy have been running the Development Camps for over thirteen years. The camps have been designed for players aged 15 – 21 and give the ideal preparation and opportunity to develop all areas of their performance.
The players will receive technical advice and day-to-day training sessions from the Academy’s UEFA A licensed coaches, as well as full-board accommodation at the Garden House. Each player will also receive two sets of training kit (T-Shirt, Shorts & Socks) and complimentary copy of FourFourTwo magazine.
The boarding house will offer use of all its facilities on an exclusive basis – twin rooms with en-suite facilities, dining room, communal rooms, games room, study centre, conservatory and nearly an acre of walled gardens. WiFi is provided and our residential and welfare team are on hand to ensure that the students will have all they need to enjoy a safe, friendly stay at the Academy.
What are the options?
Date: Sunday 25th July 2021 to Friday 6th August 2021
Cost: £1,500 (GBP)
Date: Sunday 18th July 2021 to Friday 6th August 2021 (Includes Quarantine)
Cost: £2,200 (GBP)
Summer Camp policy
- Should a camp be cancelled by FCV we will refund the full value or transfer the value to a future short course or camp.
- Should the customer cancel (a refund for 75% of the value of ) the booking will be transferred to a future short course or camp.
- Should a customer who books for quarantine then not require it (due to the UK’s travel lists being updated) FCV will refund in full the value of the quarantine. However please note FCV will not be liable for any costs in relation to flights, travel, other hotel costs, visa’s or airport transfers.
- English, Spanish or French tuition – Up to 4 hours per week (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced level)
£100 for two hours per week
£200 for four hours per week
- Prices available on request
Students will spend a stimulating summer meeting other students from around the world, refining English and academic skills in an enjoyable way, whilst taking part in an exciting football programme.