October Short Course
Sunday 4th October 2020 to Saturday 31st October 2020
Players will utilise the Academy’s facilities at Borderville Sports Centre, boasting from a full-size 3G all-weather pitch and two grass training pitches. In addition, the complex also includes a sports hall, a fully equipped gymnasium, dressing rooms, medical room, canteen, and classrooms. During the day-to-day training sessions, players will receive technical and tactical advice from FCV’s vastly experienced UEFA licensed coaches. As a result, players have the perfect environment to development both their understanding and performance.
The Garden House offers full-board accommodation to players, provided on an exclusive basis. Facilities include twin rooms with en-suite, dining room, communal rooms, games room, study centre, Wi-Fi, conservatory and nearly an acre of walled gardens. In addition, our residential and welfare team are on hand, it ensures that the students will have all they need to enjoy a safe, friendly stay at the Academy.
This short course will include:
- Top quality football training with UEFA ‘A’ coaches and match and performance analysis
- Guest Coaching session through our partners at the League Managers Association
- Opportunities to play in front of scouts
- Specialist sessions including strength & conditioning, diet & nutrition, yoga, goalkeeping coaching (if applicable)
- Physiotherapy and sport injury cover
- Training Kit
- Welfare support
- Full board accommodation with 3 meals per day
- All transportation whilst at the Academy
What are the dates?
- Sunday 4th October 2020 to Saturday 31st October 2020
What is the cost?
- £3,000 (GBP)
Who can book this Camp?
- Male players aged 16 – 21
- English Language Tuition: 12 hours per week
- English Levels Available: Pre-Intermediate (A2), Intermediate (B1/B2)
- Class Study Materials: Provided
- Home Study Materials: Workbook included in course fee
Fees – additional £200 per week