March Short Course
Sunday 15th March 2020 to Friday 3rd April 2020
The players will utilise the Academy’s facilities at Borderville Sports Centre to receive technical and tactical advice and day-to-day training sessions from FCV’s UEFA licensed coaches.
Full-board accommodation will be provided at the Garden House, on an exclusive basis. The boarding house’s facilities include twin rooms with en-suite, dining room, communal rooms, games room, study centre, conservatory and nearly an acre of walled gardens. WiFi is provided and our residential and welfare team are on hand to ensure that the students will have all they need to enjoy a safe, friendly stay at the Academy.
This short course will include:
- Top quality football training with UEFA ‘A’ coaches and match and performance analysis
- Guest Coaching session through our partners at the League Managers Association
- Specialist sessions including strength & conditioning, diet & nutrition, yoga, goalkeeping coaching (if applicable)
- Physiotherapy and sport injury cover
- Welfare support
- Full board accommodation with 3 meals per day
- All transportation whilst at the Academy
- Presentation, certificates and evaluation report
What are the dates?
- Sunday 15th March 2020 – Friday 3rd April 2020
What is the cost?
- £2,300 (GBP)
Who can book this Camp?
- Male players aged 16 – 21