February Development Camp 2023
Sunday 12th February 2023 to Sunday 19th February 2023
Players will utilise the Academy’s facilities at Grace Dieu Manor Park, with unrestricted access to full-size and small-sided 3G all-weather pitches. In addition, players will have sessions in the facilities sports hall and swimming pool as well as access to gym equipment and support from our physios in our medical room. During the day-to-day training sessions, players will receive technical and tactical advice from FCV’s vastly experienced UEFA licensed coaches. As a result, players have the perfect environment to development both their understanding and performance.
Grace Dieu Manor Park offers full-board accommodation to players, provided on an exclusive basis. Facilities include twin rooms with en-suite, dining room, communal rooms, games room (pool table, table tennis, PlayStation, TV) study centre, FREE Wi-Fi, sports hall and swimming pool . Our residential and welfare team are on hand 24 hours a day to ensure that the students will have all they need to enjoy a safe, friendly stay at the Academy.
Those that live within a commutable distance to Grace Dieu Manor Park, can attend the development camp as a day student. Days students will have the same experience and access to facilities as residential players between 9am-5pm, as well as receiving 1 lunch meal every day.
Players that require a visa to visit the UK, only require UK visitor visa to join the academy on a short course. UK visitor visas are valid for up to 6 months and our team will support and take you through a step by step guide to applying for your visa.
Fees include: Football course, accommodation, 3 meals per day, training kit, matchday kit &…
- In-house full-time coaching programme with UEFA qualified coaches including specialist goalkeeping sessions
- Filming of matches and post-match analysis
- Specific strength and conditioning sessions
- Fitness monitoring and testing
- Sport injury support
- Nutrition, health and lifestyle advice.
- Team building activities
- Media Training
- Opportunity to take iSport course, Language course, FA Coaching badges and referee’s course
- Support with exit pathways and provision of references
What are the dates?
- Sunday 12th February 2023 to Sunday 19th February 2023
What is the cost?
- £899 (GBP) – Residential
- £499 (GBP) – Day Student
Who can book this Camp?
- Male players aged 16 – 21
You can register your interest in our upcoming courses or speak to a member of our team by emailing email@example.com or WhatsApp +44 (0) 7500 219520
- English, Spanish or German tuition – Up to 8 hours per week (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced level) – £200 per week
- East Midlands – £55
- Luton – £165
- Birmingham – £110
- Stansted – 205
- Heathrow – £295
- Gatwick – £345
- Manchester – £195
- All other will be price on request