April Short Course
Sunday 29th March 2020 to Friday 3rd April 2020
FCV International Football Academy offer short courses designed to give players an experience of what life is like at the Academy. All short courses are fully residential using one of the Academy’s boarding houses or registered landladies, and optional extras such as English Language lessons can be provided.
The boarding house will offer use of all its facilities on an exclusive basis – twin rooms with en-suite facilities, dining room, communal rooms, games room, study centre, conservatory and nearly an acre of walled gardens. WiFi is provided and our residential and welfare team are on hand to ensure that the students will have all they need to enjoy a safe, friendly stay at the Academy.
This short course offers intensive football coaching and training for football players aged 16-21 from around the world and will provide:
- Top quality football training with UEFA ‘A’ coaches at the The Borderville Sports Complex
- An intensive football training regime from Monday – Saturday with match and performance analysis
- Fixtures against League and Non-League opposition with the opportunity to impress opponents and watching scouts
- Specialist coaching and advice including strength & conditioning, diet & nutrition, goalkeeping coaching (if applicable)
- Physiotherapy and sport injury cover
- Welfare support
- Full board accommodation with 3 meals per day
- Transportation to games and training
What is the cost?
- One Week (Sunday 29th March 2020 – Friday 3rd April 2020) – £699
- English Language Tuition: 12 hours per week
- English Levels Available: Pre-Intermediate (A2), Intermediate (B1/B2)
- Class Study Materials: Provided
- Home Study Materials: Workbook included in course fee
Fees – additional £200 per week