Short Course with Education
The FCV International Football Academy welcomes students from all around the world.
The fees for a short course varies depending on the duration and the choice of course to be studied, during your time at FCV International Football Academy.
The fees we charge include all coaching, matches, kits, equipment, entertainment, accommodation, transport to and from training, and three meals a day for seven days a week.
With a team of residential wardens available 24 hours a day, we take your safety and enjoyment very seriously, ensuring we create the best environment for you to achieve your footballing goals.
YOUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO JOINING US
One Week to Six Months Short Course:
- Decide the duration and when you wish to attend.
- Confirm which academic course you wish to study alongside your football program.
- Book a specific short course package or build your own through our website.
- Alternatively request our short course booking forms be sent to you through emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and return once received, along with the required payment.
- Confirmation letters of booking will be issued via email.
- Confirm if / what visa you may require and learn how to obtain one.
- Apply for a visa if required through the relevant embassy.
- Complete and return further Academy registration forms as instructed.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Inform FCV International Football Academy of Visa confirmation (if applicable) and travel arrangements. Airport Transfers can be arranged.
- Join the Academy.
The process of applying varies slightly depending on what course you are registering for, but we will be happy to explain and guide you through the entire procedure.