The FCV International Football Academy welcomes students from all around the world.
Day student fees for a full-time course may vary dependent on the choice of course to be studied during your time at FCV International Football Academy.
The fees we charge include all coaching, matches, kits, equipment, tutoring, entertainment, guest speakers, transport to and from training and college (if applicable), and lunch five days a week.
With a welfare team available during the day, we take your safety and enjoyment very seriously, ensuring we create the best environment for you to achieve your academic and footballing goals.
YOUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO JOINING US
One to Three Year full-time Course:
- Student will need to attend an Open Day for a tour and football assessment.
- Student will need to provide relevant academic exam grades and information, to check eligibility for the Academic course, if they wish to study.
- If successful, an official offer will be sent.
- Accept the offer by completing relevant forms, terms & conditions and return with first instalment of fees by the deadline set.
- Complete and return further Academy registration forms as instructed.
- Make daily travel arrangements to the Academy.
- Join the Academy.
The process of applying varies slightly depending on what course you are registering for, but we will be happy to explain and guide you through the entire procedure.