What is involved?
These short courses offer intensive football coaching and training for football players, aged 16-21, from the UK and abroad and will provide Match Analysis, Performance Analysis and Coaches advice.
Short course programme
- Top quality football training facilities at The Borderville Sports Complex, Stamford
- First-class football coaching programmes with UEFA 'A' coaches and advice from Managers in the professional game
- An intensive football training regime from Monday - Friday
- Fixtures against league and non-league opposition with the opportunity to impress opponents and watching scouts
- Specialist coaching and advice including strength & conditioning, diet & nutrition, goalkeeping coaching (if applicable)
- Physiotherapy and sport injury cover
- Welfare support
- Full board hotel accommodation with 3 meals per day
- Recreational activities, excursions and Team-Building activities
- Transportation to games
Short course availability
- 05 Sept 2017 – 20 Oct 2017
- 29 Oct 2017 - 20 Dec 2017
- 07 Jan 2018 - 09 Feb 2018
- 18 Feb 2018 - 29 Mar 2018
- 15 Apr 2018 - 25 May 2018
Should you want to stay longer than six weeks please contact us on 01933 420000 (option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
International students would only require a UK Visitor Visa to attend the Academy for a short course programme. For more information please visit - www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk
- £679 per week
All fees are inclusive of VAT and cover everything except travel to and from the FCV International Football Academy and any personal expenditure. We can help arrange airport transfers – please contact us on 01933 420000.